MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sydney QF: Too easy, A-Tomic beats Nieminen 6-7(6) 6-4 6-2

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #37
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney QF: Too easy, A-Tomic beats Nieminen 6-7(6) 6-4 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
I was impressed by Tomic's high quality game shown today. Sure, there were drops in his game, but overall he displayed an interesting combination between shots. It's true though that he played pretty much the same in 2012 as well, and the rest of the year he was a different player. It's still a long shot for him, but if he manages to win this tournament (still a long shot), he may have the motivation to make a better 2013.
I'm not sure motivation was the only problem for him last year. I get what you are trying to say, but I'd say he has made stride in his game as well. His footwork has been better and the depth in his shots as well, from what I've seen from him so far (though I haven't seen this particular match).
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote