MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Most ranking points in slams

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #5
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most ranking points in slams

Thanks

From my calculations, Kodes has 5730 points in the French open. And it might be interesting to calculate his overall points.

Noah is just short for the French Open : 4395 points

suggestions of names you might have not checked : Muster in Roland-Garros, Kafelnikov, Orantes, Gerulaitis, Tanner, ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatRacket View Post
I used to produce many similar threads and would usually start a General Messages thread instead. I'm not sure you'll get the exposure you deserve here. Or you could maybe put the link to this thread in your signature. Of course just suggestions, and understand if you don't.
GM is shit, it's much better here where people who have interest in those things can read them.

Last edited by duong : 01-10-2013 at 12:13 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote