MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #3804
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

If the emerald tiara is really missing, it would be a real shame.

Astrid received great jewelry for the births of her every child:
- a emerald and diamond bracelet-tiara for the birth of J-C, here worn by GD Maria-theresa of Lux as a choker

- a diamond bandeau for the birth of Albert, here worn by Mathilde on her wedding day

- the emerald and diamond tiara for the birth of Baudoin, worn by Astrid above.

All these jewels were worn by Lilian until every child got married. She gave J-C the bracelet and the bandeau to Paola. Upon this logic the emerald tiara MUST be with Fabiola but she never wore it. Pundits say because she hated Lilian

I really hope Lilian didn't sell it