MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #3803
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Ah yes, I remember the controversy around that Cartier tiara.
Edit to add pictures:

Lillian was a weird one in many ways, I think.

Queen Astrid was such a beautiful lady and by many accounts, a sweet lady. Too bad that her life was so short.

The "missing" emerald tiara:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
And Queen Victoria was so inlove that poor Prince Albert is said to try to lock himself in his bedroom to escape from her hard tasking needs but to no avail
I missed the first part of the series but they hinted about Victoria's huge sexual appetite further on in the series.

I didn't know that the poor sod tried to lock himself to escape from her.

Last edited by Castafiore : 01-10-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!