MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 09:35 AM   #3796
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
BRF is terribly lacking royal jewels and I was hoping that everything Fabiola has( and received in her quality as the Queen of the Belgians) to be left to Mathilde or to the fundation but specifically for BRF ladies to use.
I hope is that way. It would be terribly sad if it was not the case
I don't know what the deal is with her royal jewels, though.
Searching for info, I found that jewels given to her personally are hers to keep but the jewels given to her as Queen of Belgium stay within the Belgian royal family. Not very helpful, though.

Our royal family doesns't go back far (our first king's reign started in 1831) so it's quite logical that the jewels are lacking compared with the royal families from Denmark, the UK, the Netherlands,...
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!