MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #3794
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

You put that "the tax money" to look that you are right

You're not. What did you expect? For her to left her personal money upon her Catholic views and her money from the taxes in a more democratic way?

Anyway....

BRF is terribly lacking royal jewels and I was hoping that everything Fabiola has( and received in her quality as the Queen of the Belgians) to be left to Mathilde or to the fundation but specifically for BRF ladies to use.
I hope is that way. It would be terribly sad if it was not the case