MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 09:08 AM   #3792
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

I know about her fundation and I was hoping that she will make it to give the money and jewels and stuff back to the main line of Belgian Royal family(BRF)
I was dissapointed about her Spanish family part and I agree that they should pay inheritage taxes for their part.
I dont agree with the taxes for the part left to BRF and I dont like the part where she left some to some Catholic insistution.

She has been a very religious person all of her life, it's normal to make her after life provision in the same way, don't let your atheistic views get in the way