MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Auckland QF: G.Monfils d. T.Haas 3-6 7-5 6-3

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 09:08 AM   #8
country flag simplet

simplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond reputesimplet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Auckland QF: G.Monfils d. T.Haas 3-6 7-5 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
tommy had the better stats, but it's all about that bp conversion.

He had control of the match, but then had a brain fart service game in the 2nd with some bad luck. Broke back and idk what happened to him when he was trying to push it to a tiebreak.

Third set, he should've went down 0-2 but held from 0-40, and then he should've broken 0-40 at 3-3 only to throw that away.

Gael is still laboring, his athleticism and tommy's mental muggery won him this match.
You mean Monfils' serve won him the match. I lost my connection at around 3-3 in the third set but in that set if a point was on Monfils' serve it ended either on a serve winner on a 1st or second serve, a double fault or a really short rally won by Haas. Mostly serve winners and double faults...
simplet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote