MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 07:22 AM   #3783
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

And over +50 C forecasted in Australia next week, luckily not in Melbourne so the AO should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Speaking of chess, the super tournament at Wjik Aan Zee starts this Saturday. I am sure you all missed the updates

It is scorching hot in Australia from what I hear.
Merton in da house! Some updates from the Wjik Aan Zee tournament would be nice in-between the AO madness.

Hilde!
And my condolences to poor Metis of course, try to survive like me, venting on MTF also helps! We'd need Tom the nature guy to explain us about the future of the climate, all those horror scenarios by some scientists and then the others contradicting them, what am I the silly old grandma to think?!?