MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Livescores (November 2013)

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 06:08 AM   #272
country flag Drew K

Drew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescores (January 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
yea, im worried for jerzy. I feel like he was one of those fluky guys that we can't rely on.

Yea i was on na during the summer. The key to both those matches was that aga had a bum shoulder and was playing a doubleheader. The other match I think she had a long run and was just tired.

Here, I just got greedy and thought three sounds good. No, Aga just slapped me in the face with that idea.
Yea when Jerzy made that paris run It was sth special..but with that eastern grip and flat groundstrokes there could be some long nights up ahead till he gets back indoors..will see he didnt look terrible versus Baker..just few bad decisions and incosistent..that wind played havoc with him..and he kept going to that awsome BH of Bakers which annoyed the crap out of me..Melbourne will be very interesting
Drew K is offline View My Blog!