MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask the board Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #41
country flag mateusz2904

mateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask the board Thread

I think we should create some kind of a list of players who don't send picks in the proper format. Let's say that after appearing there for the second time there will some kind of a warning for a player, then a punishment (e.g. 2 weeks of disqualification). Of course we can't exaggerate - one spelling mistake shouldn't be treated that bad. It's still should be discussed by all players, maybe we should create some pool.

After what happened in Australian Open QR1 something must be done. We have to respect the people who spend their free time as managers. I don't think the list should be created to punish anybody. Look what happened - after many problems and requests all picks in QR2 where in correct format. If people know that they can't make these kind of mistakes, they will be more motivated.

So first - I suggest to create a pool if we should have this list or not. Then, if necessary, we should determine the rules.

"It's one of those wonderful correlations between tennis and life: the only way to succeed where you've failed before is not to dwell on the past, but to keep your mind on the task before you"JB

TT SINGLES: 11 Salzburg'10, Barletta'11, Umag'11, Winston-Salem'11, Marseille'12, Nice'12
TT DOUBLES: 12 Bergamo'11, Nottingham (2)'11, Basel'11, Marseille'12, Indian Wells'12, Saint Brieuc'12, Umag'12, Beijing'12, Tyumen'12, Miami'13
mateusz2904 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote