MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 09:06 PM   #3778
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

I went to Lamia, a small city about 200 km north-west of Athens for a few days. The city was indifferent, but the landscape nearby really amazing. You could see the snow at the top of the mountains but the trees still had their fall leaves. There are places to go both in the mountains and by the sea. The weather was sunny and wonderful all days, until Monday, coming back to Athens. Terrible cold and snow yesterday

Ah, for Hilde: I saw an oelewapper sitting on a tree near a tavern. She/He looked blissful and content. Not to mention totally ignoring our presence. I also played some chess, not too bad considering how rusty and unprepared I was.

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!