MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 06:22 PM   #780
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Thursday OOP Posted - Post 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiBeR View Post
I did not say you deleted my post. I ve been in this forum for a while and I know bugs happen too, and that mods are the only ones who can delete a post. I am letting you know I did commit during the first 48 hours of the thread being open because I was monitoring it. I went to bed hours before my partner committed (because of timezone difference) and I let him know the thread was up when he committed (at 3am in my timezone).

Now you tell me I forgot to commit, which is something I clearly can tell you is not true. I have no proof but circunstancial evidence. Truth is my post isn't here and was when I signed up. You didn't do it, and I don't think somebody would do it on purpose...
All I am saying is that I have not seen any singles commitment from you on the thread. I've done updates on more or less a daily basis up to the start of the event.

The fact that I sent an interview request is not because you committed to singles - it's because you were committed into doubles by Fiber.

It's not anything that I can really act on myself I'm afraid.

Well I didn't die - but I did go to a better place. I refused V/S's offer of assistance with advancement in TF if I'd come back to manage TT in MTF and left MTF instead. It did wonders for my TT as I'm now ranked No 1 there

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote