MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #780
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Thursday OOP Posted - Post 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiBeR View Post
I did not say you deleted my post. I ve been in this forum for a while and I know bugs happen too, and that mods are the only ones who can delete a post. I am letting you know I did commit during the first 48 hours of the thread being open because I was monitoring it. I went to bed hours before my partner committed (because of timezone difference) and I let him know the thread was up when he committed (at 3am in my timezone).

Now you tell me I forgot to commit, which is something I clearly can tell you is not true. I have no proof but circunstancial evidence. Truth is my post isn't here and was when I signed up. You didn't do it, and I don't think somebody would do it on purpose...
All I am saying is that I have not seen any singles commitment from you on the thread. I've done updates on more or less a daily basis up to the start of the event.

The fact that I sent an interview request is not because you committed to singles - it's because you were committed into doubles by Fiber.

It's not anything that I can really act on myself I'm afraid.