MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where are the teenagers ? (Top 100 getting older and older)

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #159
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No teens in the top 250!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Well if you had read my posts, you'd have seen that I was referring to anyone under the age of 21, as I had clearly stated.

I have covered every detail of your post in my initial posts, which are based on scientific evidence and educated analysis, unlike yours, so if you'd like to have a sensible discussion, I'd suggest you address my points instead of ignoring them and stating what really is guesswork and in regards to the doping comment, juvenile and ignorant nonsense.
no I had read your posts back and hadn't seen in your posts anything related to what I mentioned in my post about youngsters vs 24-28 year old guys.

You're contemptuous, which is a popular attitude in this forum at the moment (Lenders, Latso, now you), but which is a negation of the interest of a forum imo.

Anyway I give up, despise whoever you want if you like it.

Last edited by duong : 01-09-2013 at 06:18 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote