MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #777
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Thursday OOP Posted - Post 675

I did not say you deleted my post. I ve been in this forum for a while and I know bugs happen too, and that mods are the only ones who can delete a post. I am letting you know I did commit during the first 48 hours of the thread being open because I was monitoring it. I went to bed hours before my partner committed (because of timezone difference) and I let him know the thread was up when he committed (at 3am in my timezone).

Now you tell me I forgot to commit, which is something I clearly can tell you is not true. I have no proof but circunstancial evidence. Truth is my post isn't here and was when I signed up. You didn't do it, and I don't think somebody would do it on purpose...

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote