MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #774
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Thursday OOP Posted - Post 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Post 73 - manu committed in and said doubles with Fiber which was when you were sent the interview request - checking my entry list sheet I see no record of you having committed to singles.
Even if I post you the facebook chats and whatsapp's chats from Dec 20th-24th talking about playing the AO, our calendar and reminders to commit in the threads when they were open I sense it won't be proof enough for you.

I did not forget, I talked about it for a week and I know I put my usual commitment message. Sadly, the post was deleted.

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote