MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where are the teenagers ? (Top 100 getting older and older)

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #157
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No teens in the top 250!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
he was 20, nearly 21, not a teen, I should not have used the word "more" (which in my mind means "after the 20th birthday).

But I see that you've decided to refuse any reading/listening to me and arguing anyway, which is a popular method at the moment, OK let it be.
Well if you had read my posts, you'd have seen that I was referring to anyone under the age of 21, as I had clearly stated.

I have covered every detail of your post in my initial posts, which are based on scientific evidence and educated analysis, unlike yours, so if you'd like to have a sensible discussion, I'd suggest you address my points instead of ignoring them and stating what really is guesswork and in regards to the doping comment, juvenile and ignorant nonsense.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote