MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where are the teenagers ? (Top 100 getting older and older)

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #154
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No teens in the top 250!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Not sure. Players 24-28 are usually at their best and if they outperform younger ones, that's pretty much expected.
yes, but the difference with the past situation is that the difference between players aged 24-28 and youngsters is bigger than in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
However, people speak about stamina and endurance and then you have Haas and Stepanek who are both nearly 35 and doing much better than most if not all of 'youngsters'.
they are marginal cases, and there have always been marginal cases like that, but I see that you associate stamina and endurance with oldies, which was precisely my concern in this debate which I mentioned in previous post.