MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 04:45 PM   #756
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Thursday OOP Posted - Post 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
First of all, I would like to THANK Adey and Eric for all the hard work. It shouldn't be so hard, we all should be aware of what we're sending to the managers and make their lifes much easier.

Now I'd like to make and

ANNOUNCEMENT

For the 3 weeks of the Australian Open (this week and the following 2 weeks) I will update daily (that's what I hope, sometimes maybe 2 or 3 days) all the tournaments points, this is, you'll have an updated ranking each day here.

Notice that the date of this week's tournaments is 06-01-2013.

Hope you enjoy it and if you see anything wrong, please feel free to point it out.

And I thanked you in your thread so I will again say super great work here

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote