MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 08:31 AM   #679
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Wednesday OOP Posted - Post 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugocnamaral View Post
2. I WILL SUGGEST WRONG PICKS = NO PICKS, NOT FOR EVERYONE OF COURSE, BUT THERE ARE FEW NAMES WHICH SEND WRONG PICKS IN EVERY SLAM
that would suit me in this round but i think is not fair[/quote]

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT FAIR !
A lot of people making mistakes are not fluent in english and probably understand half of what you said to them and all the more not accurately.

If you want the game to stay international and wide, it is definitely not fair.

There is so many people always there to develop data banks, spreadsheets and live rankings....

What about developping a sheet for people to send picks properly for grand slams.

I mean a kind of excel thing with names fixed and two only columns where people can write their SR or points.

I'm not able to do such a thing because it need to be the more automaticly connected with other managing devices as possible

But considering the amount of time and talent some people shown in previously developping TT devices I guess it is very possible.
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote