MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 06:03 AM   #656
country flag traddles

traddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Wednesday OOP Posted - Post 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzard11120 View Post
Seriously!!!

Surely it is not that hard to copy and paste the OOP and delete everything other than the surname of who you want to pick. Then press space and type a score.

I should screen record it tonight and show that it really is not that hard.

From that stat though i believe that a penalty should be incurred if sending incorrectly or with spelling errors. Maybe -1 SR for 1 error, -1 pick for 2+, -2 Picks for 3+, All errors class as loss if 4+ incorrect.
I think there are so many mistakes because the names weren't written in CAPITAL letters in the OOP. As many players already said, it's pretty hard for them with Dutch or Spanish names I agree, it's their fault primarily, they should have been check the names they were not sure about, but I think that we should understand them someway... there were 64 matches, with a lot of difficult names and all with PTS.

Honestly, I don't understand why there are so many matches, I think 20, maximum 30 would be enough.

Don't get me wrong, I think that AdeyC (who is such a great manager) and ESimp are doing a great work, but by not posting the OOP with Capital letters surnames they increased the risk of spelling mistakes.

Novak Djokovic *** Gael Monfils *** Kei Nishikori *** Andy Murray

TT: London - Special Olympic Games - Doubles Gold Medal (w/ justafanYYC)
traddles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote