MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 05:29 AM   #653
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Wednesday OOP Posted - Post 517

Shortly I am going to do a list of the outstanding picks/need formatting picks - depending on how time allows - I'll just post them on a list on here.

I have work to go to later, whether I'll get time there to finish it I don't know - if not I'll have to continue with it later in the day (UK time)

Out of the 128 places in the draw theres been over 50 sets of the picks that have been wrong.