MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 03:14 AM   #648
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Wednesday OOP Posted - Post 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
I apoligize if I'm getting annoying as well, I'll stop. But that one of those things that pisses me off, and so many people are doing it, and it happened the same way last time
like it!
I meant people should at least manage one tournament to see how complicated it can be - especially to deal with the spell mistakes, to correct everything and try to be on time to post differences and OOP. Don't be too nervous - managers are not bad but are here to help people and be the most comprehensive possible.
I can't imagine manage more than 100 players and more than 64 SRs. And I think Adey&Eric do a good job in posting a first state of differences just a few minutes after the deadline.
Suggestion should have been to reduce the number of matches. But it is another discussion.

supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote