MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 01:45 AM   #638
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Wednesday OOP Posted - Post 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe Abe View Post
Sorry, did you even read my name ?
My name is Felipe Abe, not Thales de Mileto
It was my first (and only that I pretend to) post and I've just posted to let AdeyC know that I've sent my picks.
Well, I guess it just don't worth to discuss with a guy that thinks that I'm another person
Sorry, I got messed up with the Brazilian flag and multiple word username.

So it was your first post.

My argument still stands though, multiple people including AdeyC said he was going to sleep, and if your picks weren't there then it's because of spelling errors. You should read through everything that has been said before complaining like everyone around here seems to be doing

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote