MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 01:44 AM   #637
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Wednesday OOP Posted - Post 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
well not counting the picks is the only thing the managers could do. both managers and players are doing alot of work so there is bound to be mistakes..
I'd say this would give TT a whole new dimension. Not only does it make it easier on the managers and makes players more considerate by checking and re-checking before they send picks, but it provides new ways of winning and losing. The TT unforced error you could say.

I mean, right now I could spell Davydenko as "Denko" and I presume it would accepted and fixed for me. Doesn't seem right.

Something to consider.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote