MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 01:40 AM   #636
country flag Felipe Abe

Felipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Wednesday OOP Posted - Post 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
1st post? You must have forgot about these 3

I think they were enough to make AdeyC well aware that you sent. You didn't need to say it again.

I wouldn't be rude if people would just read what others have been posted. It's been posted like 3 times that AdeyC is gone to bed, and he posted himself that if your picks aren't there then it's because you didn't send or errors inputing player names. Others have clarified as well, do you just post over and over anyway and not read any replies?
Sorry, did you even read my name ?
My name is Felipe Abe, not Thales de Mileto
It was my first (and only that I pretend to) post and I've just posted to let AdeyC know that I've sent my picks.
Well, I guess it just don't worth to discuss with a guy that thinks that I'm another person

Juan-Martín Del Potro ; Gael Monfils ; Roger Federer ; Kei Nishikori

Andrea Petkovic ; Victoria Azarenka ; Tsvetana Pironkova ; Eugenie Bouchard
Felipe Abe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote