MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 02:08 AM   #631
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Wednesday OOP Posted - Post 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Ha Ha don't put words into my mouth I didn't say a word about counting or not counting the picks. I just think the Board should somehow address all these spelling errors IMHO. And I'm not telling the board how to address the problem with spelling issues and in fact the Board may think this issue doesn't even need to be addressed at all! But Adey and Eric have had to put in a lot of work that shouldn't have been necessary. I was just thinking of the game managers who have to put in enough work in all TTs especially Grand Slams and I think the easier their job is the better it would be for them!
well not counting the picks is the only thing the managers could do. both managers and players are doing alot of work so there is bound to be mistakes..
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote