MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where are the teenagers ? (Top 100 getting older and older)

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 12:01 AM   #133
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No teens in the top 250!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
the didn't believe me the 5 times I've said it, don't expect them to believe you either
That's an overused excuse. You had Baker coming after 7 year retirement and major surgeries, and still almost broke in the top 50, Pashanski is 30 and almost in the top 150, surely a fit 18 or 19 year old should be able to compete in best of 2 with some washed up and injured 30 yr old.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote