MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where are the teenagers ? (Top 100 getting older and older)

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 10:38 PM   #129
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No teens in the top 250!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
maybe there are more players in their 30s still playing than there used to be. They simply take up spaces. The ones taking up the ranking spots 75-250 -- probably about 40-50 spots. If they retired, spots would open up and younger players would trickle down.
They need to work for it and pretty hard, no one will let then if they won't step up

I really don't mind the fact there's no teen in sight, I don't care about the age I just wanna see 2 things
Fed
Good tennis
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote