MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Buenos Aires Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated February 20, 2013)

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #6
country flag fran70

fran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buenos Aires Entry List (T/K)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
no Monaco ?

the field last year was great, nearly the same as Acapulco, but this year they lost Monaco, Nishikori, Verdasco, Simon, Chardy.
True. Remember that Chardy played quallies (and lost in 1st round). I had the chance to see Simon and Verdasco who were really down of their level. Nishikori too which was fantastic to have the chance to see him but I would like to see him oneday playing on hard courts.
Quite surprised not to see Monaco as you well said. Possibly he didn't agree with the money offered to play there due to his present ranking. That happened in the past with other Argentine players. For me Monaco is overhyped and is waiting for an increased on the amount of money offered to play there. This is a personal opinion but I hope Jaite offers a good amount of money to bring another player and not to Monaco!

I think the list is pretty much like in the past. And to be honest I rather have on the list players like Kuznetsov, Bedene and Bellucci (if he decides to play it) . I will choose certain night sessions during the week and of course Saturday and Sunday sessions as every year. I think that Robredo will get a WC, possibly Monaco will get that 2nd one and the 3rd one will finish in the hand of another Argentine (Pella is going to get to the main draw if a player decides to withdraw, so I think that Alund is the player with better chances to get that final WC)

I had the chance to see all the players of that list except Kuznetsov and Bedene as well as many of the alternate list so I will see how things develop and if that is worth to go the quallies on Saturday and Sunday)

If Enrico Becuzzi manages to get to the qually draw I'm going to take a picture with him
[b]My hall of fame: Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal-Jo Wilfried Tsonga-David Ferrer-Juan Carlos Ferrero-Tommy Haas- Radek Stepanek-Lleyton Hewitt-David Nalbandian-Guillermo Cañas-Carlos Moya-Pete Sampras-Petr Korda- Kent Carlsson-Richard Krajicek-Karol Kucera-Tim Henman-Alex Corretja-Thomas Muster-Michael Stich-Pat Cash-Patrick Rafter-Darren Cahill-Ivan Lendl-Mats Wilander-Miloslav Mecir-Karel Novacek-Joakim Nystrom-Henrik Sundstrom-Hans Simonsson-Anders Jarryd-Jimmy Connors-Bjorn Borg-Guillermo Vilas.

Last edited by fran70 : 01-08-2013 at 11:23 PM.
fran70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote