MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #69
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiBeR View Post
This is directed at ITF Circuit (Futures and Women's Circuit). Grand Slams are a different thing

I take it you have never been to an ITF futures event or have any interest in following an ITF futures event.
You should try following one one week and /or attending one before you make opinions based on stuff you don't know.

There are 3 ITF Futures events ATM in the world. Just try to follow a Futures tournament and then give me your opinion.

You are far away from reality mate... and come out rather trollish
I'm not too interested in Futures indeed and i'm part of the 99.9% of the World for that matter.

that's why a first world problem concerning 0.5% of the comfort of 0.01% of the world is actually smth pretty negligible, for me at least.

Of course for the 3 journalists who really, really want to tweet during matches, or want to oink, or qwack or whatever - it's smth that could ruin their lunch one day, i agree.

And we all know how unpleasant a ruined lunch is
latso is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote