MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 03:35 PM   #689
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
you did
Thanks, dear one, for reassuring me that I'm not ready to become my neighbor's roommate -- YET.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
We don't bandwagon here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I don't believe that when one of the threads here is called 'We have decided to love Filip and Alex, join the bandwagon with us'

Nothing wrong with bandwagoning.

But have to say that the Filip/Alex bandwagon is a sad and pathetic little one,

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I mostly agree with you I want Rafa to come back and beat everyone until he runs into Nole in the final and just isn't in the physical condition necessary after so much time off, so Nole wins an epic match for his first Roland Garros

Andy folds under the pressure once again at Wimbledon, we give poor Fed one last Slam

Your AO and USO dreams I am okay with I love when DelPo does well at the USO Gives me matches to go see that will be on Armstrong instead of Ashe

This is a good point
Oh my god! The last thing that "poor Fed" needs is another slam, He needs that about as much as he needs another million dollars.

My hopes for the year are that fed lose as miserably and humiliating as possible while making many ridiculous statements to the press as possible. Rafa and Nole play well and are healthy. Finally some young player emerges to give the old ones a scare. Murray gets his teeth fixed or refrains from opening his mouth as wide as a moray eel. Either is fine, I would like Delpo to be healthy so we can finally judge him on his merits,

Also would like MTF to stop debating who beats who at his peak and also stop with the delusions that every top ten player is a dreadful player and/or bad for tennis. Also with the delusion that fed likes super fast surfaces/is a s&v player,
star is offline View My Blog!