MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #688
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
Yes,he's our guyWish he would win US Open.
For Nole I want AO and for Andy Wimbledon.
Of course I wish Rafa to come back and smash every possible opponent in straight sets in RG.
I mostly agree with you I want Rafa to come back and beat everyone until he runs into Nole in the final and just isn't in the physical condition necessary after so much time off, so Nole wins an epic match for his first Roland Garros

Andy folds under the pressure once again at Wimbledon, we give poor Fed one last Slam

Your AO and USO dreams I am okay with I love when DelPo does well at the USO Gives me matches to go see that will be on Armstrong instead of Ashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I don't believe that when one of the threads here is called 'We have decided to love Filip and Alex, join the bandwagon with us'
This is a good point

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!