MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #3754
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Busy...

Quick update:
- Dentist, part I: went OK. Needed 5 injections to numb the right upper side of my mouth. 5! Tongue wasn't numb (that only happens if the lower side of the mouth is sedated). My dentist needed his toughest diamond drill to do the job.
- Dentist, part II with the final caps + bridge on Saturday.

Despite that, my dentist is still one of the friendliest and nicest men I know.

Just had a meeting with a couple of French dudes. They publish most of their information (as a service to the industry) for free. We do that as well. The Dutch charge through the nose. The French: "Ah, typique. Ce sont des Hollandais, hein!"

Famous French philosophy: never say something in 3 sentences if you can use 3 chapters for it.

Last edited by Castafiore : 01-08-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!