MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez!

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 07:02 AM   #30
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Australia, new adventure begins in Down Under

Of course I'm not comparing Gilles to Bjorn, so I wasn't worried that Gilles will get bagel&sticked, I worry that he won't win. Jarkko is no mug, he can be quite great when he's on. The last time I watched these 2 played, was unfortunately that year when Gilles played Jarkko in Hamburg in 2010. He was up 2 breaks in 3rd set and still lost that match (and that's against a choker). Gilles did beat Jarkko the next year in Hamburg but unfortunately i didn't get to see that, so that previous disaster still stuck in my mind. That along is enough to make me worry. Head to Head is 2-2. Jarkko is probably in good form, Gilles hasn't shown that he is in any form. Not trying to sell Gillou short, but he's hardly too much of a favorite in my eyes in this match up.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote