MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 06:43 AM   #57
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
Yes, it sucks, rules suck.

I want to talk on my mobile in cinemas, i want to smoke in restaurants, i want watch the new TV series that won't be ever broadcasted on my local TV channels, but i'm a criminal for downloading them in torrents - that's life, there are rules and we need to follow them.

Internet and communications are changing everyday and rules need to follow, it's inevitable.

New businesses arise (livescoring), betting is getting more and more popular, so things need to be channeled, sometimes harming the poor families who want to tweet to the relatives abroad, which happens so very often (not). But that's life.

Before we were smoking in planes and now we need to go through our nervous breakdowns during turbulence without it. What can we do, life is changing.