MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 11:26 PM   #493
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Committment Deadline - 6th January 6:00 pm CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Hi All

As you may all know – sfar (Sergio) has created a ‘Live Rankings Database’ which can be found here :-

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=213483

Every player can check on their current ranking and projected rankings for the next 4 weeks.

Sergio has been working with Gavin to get it to match-up to the Official Rankings.

Can players have a look at this thread and check their own points – and if you notice any differences or errors can you let Sergio know of them IN THE LIVE RANKINGS THREAD OR BY PM, NOT HERE.

Thanks
Thank you very much for putting this into this thread, it's been great help!!!

I'd like to also thank Gavin (Gavnich77) because he's been collaborating with me to get the rankings together with the official ones. We think Singles rankings are matching 100% and doubles is not very far.

I have just published the first tournaments of the year + a little surprise that I'm sure you'll like. Enjoy:

http://www.sfar.jazztel.es/TTRankings/Ranks.html

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote