MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #490
country flag VamosHoracio

VamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT - Australian Open - Qually Draws Done- Please Read Post 422- Play starts Wedne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERTOM93 View Post
Nothing - it is just to be more "realistic". But not all the managers do that and it is only to make the game more lively!
Thanks - I wasn't sure - maybe court one was matches on that court in Australia. But I like the idea of keeping it as close to the tour as possible