MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #668
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
He has talent to become toop player once tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
He doesn't have to be as successful to be as arrogant. And I think he might be better than most people think. I am not saying he is the next 10+ slam winner, but looking at the whole field... I don't know... It's not like Nole and Rafa are going to be around forever.
He's going to end up stuck between two great generations. The players that are my age and younger look really good, while Tomic's generation isn't that promising.

I think Nole, Andy and Delpo will defend the fort for another half-dozen years, which is long enough to meet the mid 90s generation, which will hopefully take over.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!