MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #667
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I have no problem with him being a playah, that's part of being a relatively famous young man. He can get up to whatever he wants to in his personal life.

The problem I have is with the garbage that comes out his mouth. I don't think he actually believes he can achieve the stuff he claims he will. Deep down he knows he's not good enough.

He won't be that successful. Don't you worry.

Agreed.
He doesn't have to be as successful to be as arrogant. And I think he might be better than most people think. I am not saying he is the next 10+ slam winner, but looking at the whole field... I don't know... It's not like Nole and Rafa are going to be around forever.
arm is offline View My Blog!