MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #665
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
20 for men is rather young. Now imagine a 20 year old kid who finds himself rich and surrounded by girls interested in him? Only the best survive these circumstances immune...
I have no problem with him being a playah, that's part of being a relatively famous young man. He can get up to whatever he wants to in his personal life.

The problem I have is with the garbage that comes out his mouth. I don't think he actually believes he can achieve the stuff he claims he will. Deep down he knows he's not good enough.

Quote:
Problem is, if he does end up being successful in tennis, we will never see the end of it. He will be too full of himself. RF 2.0
He won't be that successful. Don't you worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Tomic is deluded
Agreed.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!