MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #662
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Nole was never like Tomic or I never would have started liking him

sorry, I was part of a thing here on MTF where I played Tennis Tipping Hopman Cup and I joined Team Ireland (and we won, btw because I am pretty awesome at the game of Tennis Tipping ) so I was rotating Irish men in the avatar I can switch back to something else now though

Not planned yet I still want to do May but now my London peeps are talking about getting tickets to the NFL game in October and I'd love to do that. It would be mostly people from the MTF Fantasy Football league, I think me, adee-gee, jayjay and Bibberz, so it would be fun but I'm not sure if I will do both trips or just one or the other I'm more likely to do both if someone lets me sleep on a couch or something so I can cut my costs

That's it though
You can sleep on my couch. It's not that far from London for US standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
You make it sound like he can be excused because he's so young, when he's not really all that young. He's twenty years-old, it's time for him to grow up.

Besides, some kids are sensible! *cough* *cough*
20 for men is rather young. Now imagine a 20 year old kid who finds himself rich and surrounded by girls interested in him? Only the best survive these circumstances immune...

Problem is, if he does end up being successful in tennis, we will never see the end of it. He will be too full of himself. RF 2.0
arm is offline View My Blog!