MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #29
country flag bjurra

bjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
There were at least 3 at Bercy and WTF (that I know of), and none got spotted.

If you look at betfair, it's pretty obvious there's a courtsider at every single match, barring a few of the smallest matches at the most obscure 250s.
It is quite comical how bad they are at spotting them.

What I dont understand is why it would pay for these companies to chase courtsiders. First of all, they use Betfair so they dont really affect bookmakers. Second of all, they dont transmit scores to any websites (if they do, please give me the link). The whole security apparatus is just annoying and a big waste of money.

And isn't the whole business model flawed? Let's say Bet365 pays lots of money for the scores. How hard is it for other bookmakers to copy Bet365s scores or to build some kind of feed?
bjurra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote