MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #20
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
man atp and now itf too (so it seems) got paid a lot of money by that dutch company. the least they can do is to enforce restrictions on data transmission from other sources.
the part between gambiling companies and the dutch company is another story.
the big question here is who's purchasing from the dutch company cause as far as I know the few websites who offer live betting are still sending their men at the venues (and here is your example).
a private customer subscribion to the dutch company service costs so much money is out of question someone is paying it so I wonder what their market is...
The money the ATP and ITF were paid, I presume it will go towards helping raise prize money in Futures? Of course not.

This deal stinks and it's difficult to understand who is behind it and what their motives are.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote