MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #19
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Give me some examples?

I'm still lost as to what they think this will achieve? Seems like they are pandering to gambling companies by trying to stop court-side betting for good.
man atp and now itf got paid a lot of money by that dutch company and the swiss company. the least they can do is to enforce restrictions on data transmission from other sources.
the part between gambiling companies and the dutch company is another story.

a private customer subscribion to the dutch company service costs so much money is out of question someone is paying it so I wonder what their market is...

Last edited by motorhead : 01-07-2013 at 06:48 PM.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote