MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Let's post more Roger's great pictures!!!!!! (2003-2014 pics)

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #4350
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's post more Roger's great pictures!!!!!! (2003-2012 pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
Thanks, Luna!
I'm not sure how to reduce them so it doesn't shift the forum
Honestly, I don't mind the large size
If you want, you can post thumbnails
I think you can do that if you upload them on imagebam. That is how this one guy on rf.com shares his photos.
If you want to see an example look at my post in the 2013 on court photos thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
you can post pics as attachments. some people do it all the time. then there's a little slot below your post with a thumbnail pic and if someone clicks on it, it opens in a new window. I've never done it before, gonna try it now.

edit: it worked! you need to click the paper clip icon for attachments.
Thanks for your suggestions but many times I have few time to manage the pictures and as I have a firefox function
winch makes me copy all the urls and on a note pade I add the tags [img] all is faster.
To attach them I have to wait a lot and when possible using an external site is a the best idea id there isn't any built in tag to use directly on the forum
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote