MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #9
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tweeting from ITF tournaments is forbidden now

I thought this thread was about Futures tournaments, at least that's what is said in the opening post..

You don't like Hamburg and Kitzbuhel's rules for the press, other journalists dislike the food in Madrid and Halle, what have all these to do with the thread?

I have no opinion about the two you mention, mainly because i have no idea what are the reasons for them to ask the press to sign restrictions about not tweeting during the matches.

Perhaps it's for the same reason you can have only Coca Cola if it is sponsoring, or the sponsor's beer, etc. It is discriminating toward Pepsi and the other beers, but that's why they pay
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote