MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #3733
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Hi Maria Yeah going to the hotel on Wednesday til next Friday but I'll probably keep going for the whole tournament. The 2nd week I quite like watching the juniors play when all the finals are in RLA.

Was really angry at work today though cos my manager (who knows how much I love these holidays) asked me if I could go in to work on the middle Monday and Tuesday of my holidays because the store has it's 6 monthly stocktake I'm so mad that he'd even ask, but then he was trying to guilt trip me into it. As it happens I actually have Hisense tickets for the Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon so I couldn't but he shouldn't have asked.
Hisense tickets!
Naaah, the manager's just doing his job so don't be mad. At least you get your holidays, so have fun! And report, report, report when you can, and hug Enric for us (Molina fangirls) when you see him!

Oh, and Richard looks adorable. Seems he's working well with Piatti.