MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 06:53 AM   #3724
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

FFS. I had a dream about my dentist appointment. I was dodging it and later this evening, I called the dentist up to tell him that I'd "forgotten" it.
I was in the middle of giving my self a good old talking to for being a chicken about it and to better not "forget" the next appointment when I woke up.

Last time, because my tongue was half-numb (so, out of my own control), he drilled a tiny bit of my tongue out (when it twitched out of my control).

Say a little prayer for my tongue, please.

--
Putin offered Depardieu a job in the government, so I hear, but he politely refused. Still, the entire thing is
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!