MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 06:55 AM   #884
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Hello my friends. Happy New Year's.

The problem you have noticed is caused by your friend, Microsoft Windows. After severe usage of the printscreen method that displays the context of an Excel chart inside a png image, the driver gets faulty, and it no longer uses RAM memory correctly. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to fix this, except restart the computer once in a while. You could have opened the xls and xlsx files to see the complete rankings if the images were corrupted.
Happy new year, glad your back.

Well this is sad news.

Did you try going back to doing just the top 400, instead of the top 800?

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!